Friday, January 8, 2010

Cape York: one of the most remote places on Earth


Cape York was recently named in the top 10 most remote places on earth. See article at: http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-most-remote-places-on-planet-earth.php


Indeed, as part of the sea turtle project we spend a lot of time travelling up Cape York and significant time in the field in very remote locations. For this reason there are a lot of logistics in planning field trips. We have to ensure that our equipment is up to scratch and safety protocols are in place, particularly as we spend a lot of time around saltwater crocodile habitat!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete